Why is leveling so important?
Aside from the stat points earned each level that make your hero stronger, there are a number of other reasons you need to earn as much experience as possible.
1) You can “Augment” your hero at level 30, and once every 10 levels afterwards, for a permanent boost to attack and defense. The catch is that Augment requires a significant amount of experience to be spend before it takes effect.
2) Your hero needs to meet Gear level requirements to equip the best gear. Upgraded Gear will have especially high level requirements.
3) Heroes need to spend experience to level up abilities.
How can I level faster?
- The most effective way of leveling is participating in city attacks or city defense. If you sense a big battle coming, you should try to use an Acuminous Pendant or a Blessed Acuminous Pendant to double your experience earned during the battle. It’s critical to choose the appropriate combat settings (see the combat settings section in the guide) and follow your Guild’s orders to maximize your efficacy in battle.
- Your heroes should ALWAYS be in training, and you should be using Inspirations whenever the double experience chance is high and the inspiration cool down has refreshed. Remember to log in right when your heroes complete training to start a new training session. It helps to establish a schedule, so you can start new training sessions like clockwork.
- Fight historical campaign bosses whenever you can to get more Inspirations. Each boss has a limited number of battles allowed, and these are shared between all players on the server. Make sure to attack a boss whenever you see some battles remaining. Contributing to city attacks and defense can also win you some Inspirations.